Corporate citizenshipMaking a difference in local communities
As a good corporate citizen, Deutsche Börse Group gets involved in issues of social relevance. The key principle of its engagement is “Think global, act local” which is why the Group constantly adapts its programmes to meet local needs at its various corporate locations in Europa, North America, and Asia.
A company-wide social engagement guideline provides binding principles which define the kinds of projects which may receive charitable donations.
Key principles of the corporate citizenship guidelines
- Thematic connection to business activity and existing know-how
- Active and project-related support with focus on corporate locations
- Regular assessment of activities, ideally by means of external evaluation
- Preferably active employee involvement in projects
- Transfer of successful concepts to the Group’s international locations
- Non-eligibility of sports, private individuals, political parties and religious institutions