Key figures: environmental management
|Greenhouse gas emissions2)||t||10,766||13,997|
|Cash value of material administrative fines and total number of non-monetary penalties due to non-compliance with legal requirements in the environmental area||€||0||0|
1) The energy consumption reported comprises direct and indirect energy consumption.
2) The strong reduction of emissions shown is due to a one-time, unscheduled energy supply change in Eschborn.
3) The strong reduction of travel-based emissions is due to the usual business-related fluctuations regarding the need for business travel.
4) The water consumption reported comprises only the volume of water sourced from municipal utilities.
5) The paper consumption reported only relates to office requirements. The strong reduction is due to the usual business-related fluctuations as well as IT infrastructure development measures.