The main business areas of Deutsche Börse Group:
- With the fully electronic Xetra® trading platform and Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse (FWB®, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange), Deutsche Börse operates one of the cash markets with the highest trading volumes in the world. With more than 900,000 tradeable securities, it has the broadest product offering of all cash markets in Europe.
- Eurex is one of the global market leaders in trading derivatives such as futures and options contracts. Its US subsidiary International Securities Exchange (ISE) is among the largest equity options exchanges in the world. As Europe’s largest central counterparty, Eurex Clearing offers risk management services for derivatives and cash market products traded on- and off-exchange.
- Clearstream, a subsidiary of Deutsche Börse, provides banking, settlement and custody services for the trading of fixed-interest securities and shares from over 50 markets worldwide. With innovative collateral management services, Clearstream supports the financial services industry in using equity in the most efficient manner.
- Deutsche Börse channels the information flows of its markets through Market Data + Services. Clients receive products such as prices, indices as well as macroeconomic and company-related data that are tailored to their individual needs. The best known indices are part of the DAX® and STOXX® families.
- New technologies play a central role at Deutsche Börse Group. In its data centres it operates more than 30 exchanges and trading platforms around the world and supplies the technology for international financial services providers.
- Via its participation in European Energy Exhange (EEX), Deutsche Börse offers trading in energy and CO2 certificates along with trading in structured products (certificates and warrants) via its participation in Scoach Holding S.A.
Business model of Deutsche Börse Group